We are dedicated to hire the best teachers possible for our community and are currently accepting applications for certified Yoga Teachers who are passionate about yoga and would like to share joy of yoga by way of teaching classes.
- Committed to inspire, lead and engage guests
- Willing to teach all levels and variations of classes in a safe, skillful, creative manner
- Proof of 200 hour certification by a recognized Yoga training program
- Minimum 2 years yoga teaching experience preferred
- A current First Aid and CPR Certificate required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Audition of teaching skills is required component of the screening process
- Passion for learning yoga through continuing education courses
- Understands yoga as a life path
Please email your availability, resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registered Massage Therapist
This is an independent contractor role. Competitive and fair commission is paid out. Able to bring own clients as well as service our clients.
- Handle guest questions and concerns professionally and courteously
- Maintain accurate client records
- Perform prep work, maintain a clean – hygienic and safe work environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communicate effectively
- Must be registered with CMTO
- Strong clinical assessment knowledge and massage treatment skills
- Must be dependable, flexible, and reliable
- Must be able to work variable hours including evenings and weekends
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to maintain current product knowledge
- Currently certified in First Aid and CPR
- Liability Insurance Certificate
- Excellent organizational skills
- 1 – 2 year experience
Visa Requirements: Must already be legally permitted to work in Canada.
If you meet the qualifications and are interested, please submit your resume/profile to email@example.com.