If you are 16 years of age or younger, you must be accompanied by a parent/guardian in order to attend classes at Mind to Body Yoga & Fitness. Those 17 and up may attend classes unaccompanied.
All purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable. No refunds of any sort at any time. Any instances of disputed charges must be made within 30 days of the charge in order to receive a full refund. After 30 days no refunds will be given.
Private Yoga/Private Pilates/Private Meditation/Therapeutic Yoga/Thai Yoga Massage/RMT/Ayurveda/Private Reiki Healing/Private Pranic Healing
All purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable. We require a valid credit card number with an expiration date to hold a reservation for a private session, no exceptions, this applies even if you intend to pay with a gift card. We will not charge your card unless you miss your appointment. Should you need to cancel your appointment, please do so 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. If you are unable to notify us within this cancellation period, you will regrettably be charged in full for your missed service. Please call 905-712-YOGA (9642) to cancel.
- All purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Classes remaining past an expiry date cannot be carried over or extended. Passes are valid for classes only, does not include workshops, massages, etc. Not eligible for refund, transfer, hold or extension.
- The Intro Unlimited has an expiry of 30 days from date of activation.
- 5 Class Pass has expiry of 3 months from the date of activation.
- 10 Class Pass has expiry of 6 months from the date of activation.
- 20 Class Pass has expiry of 1 year from the date of activation.
All classes are booked using our online system and/or Mindbodyonline App.
CLASS CANCELLATION POLICY
Members may sign up for classes two weeks in advance. If you cannot attend the class you signed up for, you must CANCEL. If you have failed to cancel a class and/or classes you signed up for 12 hours in advance 3 times or more, your pre sign in privileges will be suspended for three (3) weeks.
If after reinstatement, failure to cancel occurs again, pre sign up privileges are suspended indefinitely.
All purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Month-to-Month membership is activated upon purchase. Cancellation is possible at any time. One (1) month notice required by completing cancellation form (please obtain form from Yoga Advisor at front desk), after notice there will be one additional monthly payment. If you wish to cancel immediately, you can do so for a $50 administrative fee plus tax. Monthly payments will be automatically charged to your credit card, until notice is provided by completing cancellation form. It is not possible to backdate cancellations. Not eligible for refund. Price is subject to change at anytime. In case of price change, Mind to Body Yoga & Fitness will provide 60 days notice in advance of a pricing adjustment. Eligible for the Mind to Body Yoga & Fitness Hold Policy by completing the Hold Form.
Annual Membership is activated upon first use. To place membership on hold, please obtain Hold Form from Yoga Advisor at front desk and submit the completed form for review by management. Cancellations are only eligible for medical reasons or if you move more than 30KM away from Mind to Body Yoga & Fitness centre. Must accompany supporting documents. Provide notice by completing cancellation form. Once cancellation received, refunds will be prorated based upon time remaining. You can practice until the last day of request to stop. Refunds to be processed on the final day of membership. If approved for hold or extension, time added to the end of membership is not eligible for refund. Not eligible for transfer.
REGISTERED PROGRAMS, WORKSHOPS & EVENTS
All purchases are non-refundable.
Workshop, Events and Registered programs may be:
1. transferred (in their entirety) to another individual for the same event. Transfers must be made in writing by emailing to email@example.com up to five (5) days prior to the start of the event/program. Transfer requests received after this will be not be accepted and you will be charged in full for the event/program.*
2. cancelled for a studio credit if you notify us in writing by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org at least five (5) days before the start of the program. Cancellation requests received after this will not be accepted and you will be charged in full. No other refunds or credits are available under any circumstances. Classes remaining past an expiry date cannot be carried over.*
*this does not include the Higher Living Teacher Training program (see below)
HIGHER LIVING TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAM
Modules: registrants must cancel up to 14 days prior to the module for a full refund.
MIND TO BODY SHOP
Final Sale items, which may not be returned, include: All food and drinks and dry Tea. Mats, bolsters, blankets may only be returned if they are in their original wrap.
Other items may be returned within 14 days of purchase provided they are unused, unopened, and have the Mind to Body tag attached for store credit. Receipt required. Store credit may be left on your account or given on a gift card. Any credit given on a gift card is considered cash. Lost gift cards are lost cash, we do not honour them on file.