LIVE online yoga classes with Pritpal on Mon - Wed - Fri
Why join live yoga: No commuting, LIVE teacher, Accountability, Positive Community, Social Interaction
- Do you feel you can never stick to a program?
- Do you feel you are too tired and sluggish when you wake up?
- Are you too tired and drained due to working out at the gym intensely?
- When you arrive home after work, are you too tired to go to a yoga class?
- Do you want to save on time commuting to get to a yoga class?
- Are you in pain due to stiff body and tissues?
- Do you have lower back pain?
- Do you want to stress less and live more?
- Do you want to optimize your health and reduce dependence on coffee?
- Do you want to take better care of yourself and feel happy?
- Do you need mental clarity for work and life?
- All the above reasons and many more to join the 6 AM yoga club with Pritpal
The pandemic lockdown life in many ways was hard on all of us, isolation is never a good thing, but if we focus on the positive aspects it also brought to light the possibility of practicing yoga at home via LIVE yoga teacher building connection, community, hope, and health. Practicing live yoga together sparks connection within ourselves, with one another, and keeps us accountable and on track to meet our health goals.
Purchase an unlimited auto yoga pass month-to-month. Cancel anytime with 30 days notice. Once you sign up, you will receive a link once a month for you to join classes for the entire month.
I am excited to practice live with you!
Pritpal, ERYT-500 Yoga Teacher
Monday - Stress Melt Yoga - 6:00 am to 7:00 am
Get prepared to tackle your Monday with this all-level yoga class nourishing you mentally, physically, and spiritually through an invigorating vinyasa/hatha flow practice ending with deeply relaxing and longer-held yin/restorative poses. Melt into shavasana with some healing music at the end.
Wednesday - Core Flow Yoga - 6:00 am to 7:00 am
This class is based on flow, movement, breath, and core with an extra added ‘oomph’ to tone your body. Combining elements of core conditioning to create an incredible strength training and empowering experience! Purifying asana sequences and pranayama bring you peace of mind. This class is light-hearted and will leave you feeling brighter, lighter, and tighter.
Friday - Stretch and Destress Yoga - 6:00 am to 7:00 am
This is a fantastic practice that immediately feels relaxing while stretching your body in a gentle yet effective way. It explores a combination of active and passive stretches designed to restore mobility and increase flexibility. Whether you are inactive and inflexible, or an athlete looking to stretch tight muscles, or for those looking to deal with stress or anxiety or chronic illness, this class is tailored to your needs and goals. This practice will finish with some deeply relaxing restorative postures so that you may leave your mat feeling rested and rejuvenated.