The best way to your future happiness is to be as happy as is rightfully possible to-day!
The art of allowing happiness to blossom from our inner being is learning how to open up, letting go of what doesn’t serve us and embrace the beauty life brings us.
In this 4 week training series we will explore yoga as a powerful tool for achieving independent happiness. A happiness that is not dependent on the type of work we do, where we work, who we are in relationship with, what possessions we have, what we have achieved in our life so far. Expect to dive deep into yoga philosophy and yoga practice and into your heart to create independent happiness within you and then to teach independent happiness to others. We’ll begin this training with science, psychology and yoga philosophy underpinning what it means to be happy and explore happiness in our own lives. We'll then get on our yoga mats to flow intuitively, moving into uplifting, energizing heart openers, finishing with softening and deep restorative postures to let go.
Expect asana, meditation, pranayama, mantra, yoga nidra, and aromatherapy! Leave this training feeling inspired, elevated, grateful and more aware to what it is you actually seek. Step out of your mind to become the observer of mind (OOM) and then step into your heart!
In this 6-hour course, you will learn:
- Yoga philosophy in relation to the art of independent happiness
- How to guide yoga asanas using happiness affirmations
- Science and anatomy of happiness
- Pranayamas that have powerful effect on our happiness
- How aromatherapy lifts happiness quotient
Credits from this training can be applied towards the 300 hour Yoga Alliance training, leading to 500 hour certification. This training can also be applied towards continuing education credits required to maintain your status as a Registered Yoga Teacher.
2020 "The Art of Independent Happiness" Training Schedule:
$199.00 + Hst
- Includes handouts
- Credits can be applied towards the 300 hour Yoga Alliance training, leading to 500 hour certification or towards continuing education to maintain your status as a Registered Yoga Teacher.
- Terms and Conditions: No refund. Credit can be applied towards future training's with Mind to Body.
- Any questions, please email at email@example.com or call 416-527-2254.
- Friday Feb 7, 2020
- Friday Feb 21, 2020
- Fridays 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm