Training is in person or online as per current provincial public health measures.
Yoga Teacher Training - The Best 6 Months of Your Life!
Follow your passion and deepen your practice!
Transform your life, make lifelong friends, connect to your spark and excitement all over again!
Mind to Body Yoga Training was founded with the intention of spreading love and peace by imparting the right knowledge about an all-round living. We exceed the guidelines set out by the Yoga Alliance, ensuring the highest educational standards of quality, integrity, and professionalism. We concentrate on providing exceptional training for all students. Our goal is to make the rich and profound practice of yoga accessible, inspiring, and enjoyable for everyone, while both honoring the traditions of yoga and playing a part in its evolution.
Whether you are an aspiring yoga teacher or interested in an in-depth study of yoga for personal development, this program will be one of the best six months of your life.
The world needs your voice!
Why Choose Mind to Body Yoga Teacher Training?
- Our programs are internationally recognized through Yoga Alliance. Teachers can teach anywhere in the world with our certifications.
- We ensure the highest educational standards of quality, integrity, and professionalism, and exceed the training standards set out by Yoga Alliance.
- Community leader guest faculty – students will be studying with the best of the best.
- With an integrated, well-informed, and open perspective, we tie together the insights and wisdom of many different traditions. This creates a cohesive and innovative approach to yoga with skills that can be applied in the modern world.
- We provide encouragement and guidance to help you find your unique voice, and develop your internal wisdom and mind-body connection.
- Community building is one of the primary objectives of our program. Wherever possible, we try to build and sustain a long-term commitment to our students and assist them in meeting their personal goals.
- Our program is accredited by the Yoga Alliance. Successful graduates of this program can apply for RYT-200, RYT-300 or RYT-500 status.
- Modules can be applied towards RYT-300or RYT-500 status or for Continuing Education purposes.