The Ayurveda training at Mind to Body has an integrated curriculum designed to make Ayurveda a stimulating exploration that causes you to feel more connected to yourself and others as well as connected to the seasonal rhythms, while giving you the confidence to bring this ancient technology to your friends, family, and workplace.
The curriculum for this training has been derived from the Foundations of Ayurveda’s ancient texts, processed and presented in a modern manner accessible and relevant to contemporary students. Through our own years of practice and experience, we are dedicated to inspire our students to access the truth of themselves in this fast-paced world. By connecting back to the nature and elements of nature, Ayurvedic science and philosophy, we believe that one has the opportunity to impart significant change in our own lives, as well as make a difference in our communities.
100 Hour Ayurveda Yoga Teacher Training Includes:
Discovering the building blocks of the Ayurvedic doshas and tissues
- Learn the functional integrity of the three doshas and their interplay in maintaining physical health
Food as Medicine
Discover how seasonal eating is the cornerstone of health per Ayurveda. Explore explores the six tastes in Ayurveda, the stages of digestion, and how spices can support robust digestion. Hands on Ayurveda cooking is an integral part of this training
Daily Lifestyle Practices and Self-Care
To support optimal health discover how time of each day and season calls for specific self-care routines and practices. Discover nourishing ways to cleanse the sense organs, comprehensive food routines, restorative sleeping habits, and stress-reduction tools.
Roots of Ayurveda
Ayurveda originated in India around the same time as yoga thousands of years ago. It’s rooted in ancient teachings of Vedic philosophy that are relevant in modern times helping us connect to our true nature.
Our Mind and Ayurveda
Ayurveda offers a wealth of practical knowledge on how to live a meaningful and healthy life. This training investigates Ayurvedic psychology, and also examines the impact and importance of yogic practices such as meditation, pranayama, and mantra in helping us see the patterns of our minds. According to Ayurveda, when we are born we are natural expressions of innocence, curiosity, and connection and we need to go back to cultivate these three main qualities of the mind to achieve clarity and understand our true nature.
Yoga Practices to Balance Doshas
Ayurveda and yoga are often called sister sciences, and they are designed to be practiced together. Early part of our training in the mornings is dedicated to yoga, pranayama, meditation to balance the qualities of the doshas as per the season and/or time of the day. A vata-, pitta- or kapha-balancing practice is taught that will give you tools to integrate Ayurveda into your own daily yoga routine.
Ayurveda training manual will be provided
Credits from this training can be applied towards the 300 hour Yoga Alliance training, leading to 500 hour certification. This training can also be applied towards continuing education credits required to maintain your status as a Registered Yoga Teacher.
2021 Ayurveda Yoga Teacher Training Schedule:
$1425.00 + Hst
- Includes Ayurveda Yoga Teacher Training Workbook
- Credits can be applied towards the 300 hour Yoga Alliance training, leading to 500 hour certification or towards continuing education to maintain your status as a Registered Yoga Teacher.
- Terms and Conditions: No refund. Credit can be applied towards future training's with Mind to Body.
- Any questions, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-527-2254.
- Sat, Jul 17, 2021 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Sun, Jul 18, 2021 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Sat, Aug 28, 2021 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Sun, Aug 29, 2021 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Sat, Sep 4, 2021 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Sun, Sep 5, 2021 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Sat, Sep 18, 2021 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Sun, Sep 19, 2021 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Sat, Oct 16, 2021 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Sun, Oct 17, 2021 9:00 am to 6:00 pm