Yoga on a chair – YES!
Learn how to teach accessible and safe classes for anyone with injuries or physical limitations that doesn’t allow them to get on the traditional yoga mat. Chair yoga can be an amazing way to improve health and live a pain free life.
Yoga is an excellent movement modality for older adult population. Older adults are the fastest growing sector of our population and they are drawn to yoga due to its accessibility. Well trained yoga teachers are in demand for this sector of population. This training will teach how to best serve your older students and also students with limited mobility.
Chair Yoga Teacher Training is for anyone interested in teaching or learning Chair Yoga classes including certified yoga teachers, teachers in training, yoga practitioners looking to expand their practice and/or health care professionals, certified fitness instructors, body workers, and physical therapists.
25 Hour Chair Yoga Teacher Training Includes:
- How to teach chair yoga
- Chair yoga sun salutations
- Chair yoga moon salutations
- Chair balancing poses
- Chair warrior series
- How to modify for specific health concerns
- How to teach chair yoga in a corporate setup
- How to teach yoga in a boardroom
- Guidelines of teaching Chair Yoga
- Yoga philosophy, Pranayama, Meditation
- How to create chair yoga sequence
- Practical teaching experience
- Business of teaching Chair Yoga
Credits from this training can be applied towards the 300 hour Yoga Alliance training, leading to 500 hour certification. This training can also be applied towards continuing education credits required to maintain your status as a Registered Yoga Teacher.
2021 Chair Yoga Teacher Training Schedule:
$399.00 + Hst
- Includes Chair Yoga Teacher Training Workbook
- Credits can be applied towards the 300 hour Yoga Alliance training, leading to 500 hour certification or towards continuing education to maintain your status as a Registered Yoga Teacher.
- Terms and Conditions: No refund. Credit can be applied towards future training's with Mind to Body.
- Any questions, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-527-2254.
- Sat, Feb 13, 2021 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Sun, Feb 14, 2021 9:00 am to 5:00 pm