Hot Stone for Healing and Relaxation
Stress can make you sick and the antidote to stress is deep rest and relaxation. This Hot-Stone Restorative Yoga Teacher Training in Mississauga is a deeply relaxing and nurturing training.
Learn everything you need to know about the grounding and inherently restful practice of Hot Stone Restorative Yoga. Learn for yourself, or teach a hot stone restorative yoga class to others.
10 Hour Hot Stone Restorative Yoga Teacher Training Includes:
- History and benefits of hot stone restorative
- How to teach a hot stone restorative class
- How to safely use the heated basalt stones
- Restorative postures and gentle hands on adjustments
- How and where to place the heated basalt stones
- How to work with different body sizes, shapes, and abilities
- How to protect your body and energy while assisting students
- How to organize students, props, and space
- Prop hacks for when you don’t have traditional props on hand
- Tips on how to promote and manage hosting a hot-stone restorative class
- Training manual will be provided
Credits from this training can be applied towards the 300 hour Yoga Alliance training, leading to 500 hour certification. This training can also be applied towards continuing education credits required to maintain your status as a Registered Yoga Teacher.
2023 Hot Stone Restorative Yoga Teacher Training Schedule:
$479.00 + Hst
- This training is limited to maximum 3 - 4 students. Sign up early to avoid disappointment.
- Includes Hot Stone Restorative TT Manual
- Credits can be applied towards the 300 hour Yoga Alliance training, leading to 500 hour certification or towards continuing education to maintain your status as a Registered Yoga Teacher.
- Terms and Conditions: No refund. Credit can be applied towards future training's with Mind to Body.
- Any questions, please email at email@example.com or call 416-527-2254.
Day & Time:
- Wed, Sep 13 & 20 2023
- 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm