Prenatal training for more natural and joyous birth experience
Expand your career options by becoming a Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga Teacher. This training allows you to guide pregnant women through the journey of pregnancy, preparing them physically and mentally for the powerful transition of childbirth. Also learn to teach postnatal yoga supporting women through their postnatal recovery.
Who Should Attend This Training:
- Yoga instructors who wish to teach prenatal and postnatal yoga
- Women wanting to deepen their knowledge of yoga in pregnancy
Yoga instructors will learn how to safely guide their pregnant students through all three (3) trimesters of a healthy and active prenatal yoga class, as well as address the needs of the postnatal student. Teachers will gain a comprehensive understanding of the unique needs of their pregnant and postnatal yoga practitioners.
50 Hour Prenatal and Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training includes:
- Teaching Gentle Prenatal Yoga
- Teaching Prenatal Flow Yoga Class
- Teaching Prenatal Restorative Class
- Modifications for pregnant students attending regular flow yoga classes
- Different levels/different bodies
- Prenatal options and alternatives
- Modifications for all 3 trimesters of pregnancy
- Yoga for common pregnancy discomforts
- Childbirth Education intro
- Understanding the pregnant body
- Understanding prenatal procedures and complications that your students will be experiencing
- Stages and phases of labor
- Common pregnancy discomforts, health concerns, and precautions
- Pregnancy exercise myths vs facts
- Keeping pregnant women safe and working with the medical community
- Understanding the pelvis and pelvic floor muscles as they relate to pregnancy, childbirth and postpartum
- Fetal position variations
- Labor Anatomy, understanding labor and childbirth
- Postnatal precautions
- Postnatal asana and flow
- Diastasis recti identification and treatment
- Assist the lead trainer in prenatal class
- Prenatal and Postnatal Training Manual
Credits from this training can be applied towards the 300 hour Yoga Alliance training, leading to 500 hour certification. This training can also be applied towards continuing education credits required to maintain your status as a Registered Yoga Teacher.
TBA 2024 Pre and Postnatal Yoga Teacher Training Schedule:
$750.00 + Hst
- Includes Prenatal and Postnatal Training Manual
- Credits can be applied towards the 300 hour Yoga Alliance training, leading to 500 hour certification or towards continuing education to maintain your status as a Registered Yoga Teacher.
- Terms and Conditions: No refund. Credit can be applied towards future training's with Mind to Body.
- Any questions, please email at email@example.com or call 416-527-2254.
Days and Times:
- 7 weeks - 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- Wed, TBA 2024