Restorative Yoga Level 2 – Therapeutics
Restorative therapeutics training is for yoga teachers; bodyworkers; nurses; and physical, occupational, and mental-health therapists. It is also open to anyone wanting to incorporate therapeutic restorative yoga into their personal or work lives.
This training will examine the principles of restorative yoga and introduces the application of restorative yoga as a powerful therapeutic method to stimulate and assist the body’s natural healing processes.
You will have a deeper understanding of the mechanics of therapeutic restorative yoga and its healing power; restorative yoga poses, breath work and mindfulness meditations. You will learn how to hold a safe space as a teacher to support transformational process for your students.
Prerequisite: Restorative Yoga Teacher Training Level 1 - Foundations
25 Hour Restorative Therapeutics Training Includes:
- Restorative Yoga for Anxiety and Depression
- Restorative Yoga for Pain Management
- Restorative Yoga for Hormonal Imbalance
- Restorative Yoga for Injuries and Mobility Concerns
- Psychological, neurological, and physical effects of chronic stress, illness and injury
- How to use your voice and presence to support the restorative yoga class to enhance the healing process
- Principles of therapeutic restorative yoga
- How to incorporate pranayama and meditation in restorative yoga
- Restorative yoga for specific health conditions: anxiety, depression, pain management, injury, mobility concerns, and hormonal imbalance
- How to adapt restorative yoga for variety of health conditions
- How to teach restorative yoga in various environments such as hospitals and home care facilities
- Understand Kosha model for applying therapeutic restorative yoga practices
- How to use chair as a prop to teach restorative yoga
- Practice teaching restorative yoga to your fellow students and private yoga sessions
Credits from this training can be applied towards the 300 hour Yoga Alliance training, leading to 500 hour certification. This training can also be applied towards continuing education credits required to maintain your status as a Registered Yoga Teacher.
2020 Restorative Therapeutics Teacher Training Schedule:
$579.00 + Hst
- Includes Restorative Yoga Teacher Training Workbook
- Credits can be applied towards the 300 hour Yoga Alliance training, leading to 500 hour certification or towards continuing education to maintain your status as a Registered Yoga Teacher.
- Terms and Conditions: No refund. Credit can be applied towards future training's with Mind to Body.
- Friday May 29, 2020
- Saturday May 30, 2020
- Sunday May 31, 2020
- Friday 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Saturday 9:00 am to 6:30 pm
- Sunday 9:00 am to 5:30 pm