The Yin Yoga Teacher Training Program offered at the Mind to Body Yoga College is a unique way to deepen your overall yoga practice by working tissues that are rarely worked in an active yang style of yoga practice.
If you have been practicing yoga for at least a year then you are ready to take this Yin Yoga teacher training program. This training will help deepen your knowledge and understanding of what is yin yoga and how to lead a yin yoga class. No previous yin experience required. This program is open to both yoga teachers and regular yoga practitioners. You will learn much more than just yin yoga poses.
50 Hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training Includes:
- Origin and history of yin yoga
- Philosophy, practice and informing guidelines of yin yoga
- Benefits of yin yoga: physically, energetically and mentally
- Common Yin Yoga postures
- Difference between Yin and Yang styles of Yoga
- Physiology & Anatomy – Bones, movements, and skeletal variations
- Difference between Tension and Compression
- Understand Western energy medicine, Prana, Qi (chi) & the Meridians
- Eastern models vs western scientific models
- Mindfulness practices within your yoga practice
- Practice teaching Yin Yoga classes
- Explore yin vocabulary to teach yin classes
- Hands on assists and adjustments of yin
- Yin Yoga workbook
- Yoga Alliance approved certificate of completion
Credits from this training can be applied towards the 300 hour Yoga Alliance training, leading to 500 hour certification. This training can also be applied towards continuing education credits required to maintain your status as a Registered Yoga Teacher.
2021 Yin Yoga Teacher Training Schedule:
$725.00 + Hst
- Includes Yin Yoga Teacher Training Workbook
- Credits can be applied towards the 300 hour Yoga Alliance training, leading to 500 hour certification or towards continuing education to maintain your status as a Registered Yoga Teacher.
- Terms and Conditions: No refund. Credit can be applied towards future training's with Mind to Body.
- Any questions, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-527-2254.
Days & Time:
- Sat, Apr 10, 2021 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Sun, Apr 11, 2021 9:00 am to 6:30 pm
- Sat, May 8, 2021 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
- Sun, May 9, 2021 9:00 am to 6:30 pm