As yoga teachers when we offer the meditative practice of Yoga Nidra we are in the precious role of guiding people on a personal journey of discovery to tap into their inner resource of peace and a deep place of equanimity where their thoughts, words, and deeds naturally arise in each moment. Learning to hold a space for others as they journey is key to an effective Yoga Nidra experience.
This training is for teachers who would like to offer their students an opportunity to go deeper into their own healing through a systematic method of conscious relaxation. The beauty of this ancient meditative practice is that it only asks you to set an intention, lie down in a comfortable position and listen, to find restoration, balance and deep rest.
20 Hour Yoga Nidra Yoga Teacher Training Includes:
- Roots of Yoga Nidra healing practice
- Yogic philosophy of Yoga Nidra, the Koshas, and the kanchukas
- How to set up and hold space for Yoga Nidra
- How to create sankalpa, the power of intention and heartfelt desire
- How to guide body sensing meditation
- How to use power of breath to guide this healing practice
- How to use your voice to guide a Yoga Nidra practice
- How to use props, postures and music
- How to create an effective Yoga Nidra script
- Science of yoga Nidra
- Yoga Nidra for sleep
- Yoga Nidra for pain relief
- Yoga Nidra for stress relief
- Yoga Nidra for healing from trauma
- Yoga Nidra for daily life
- Opportunity to practice Yoga Nidra on fellow students
- Practice to lead a public Yoga Nidra class
- Yoga Nidra workbook
- Yoga Alliance approved certificate of completion
Credits from this training can be applied towards the 300 hour Yoga Alliance training, leading to 500 hour certification. This training can also be applied towards continuing education credits required to maintain your status as a Registered Yoga Teacher.
2020 Yoga Nidra Yoga Teacher Training Schedule:
$479.00 + Hst
- Includes Yoga Nidra Yoga Teacher Training Workbook
- Credits can be applied towards the 300 hour Yoga Alliance training, leading to 500 hour certification or towards continuing education to maintain your status as a Registered Yoga Teacher.
- Terms and Conditions: No refund. Credit can be applied towards future training's with Mind to Body.
- Any questions, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-527-2254.
- Saturday Jul 25, 2020
- Sunday Jul 26, 2020
- Saturday 9:00 am - 6:30 pm
- Sunday 9:00 am - 5:30 pm