Stress can make you sick and the antidote to stress is deep rest and relaxation. This Hot-Stone Restorative Yoga Teacher Training in Mississauga is a deeply relaxing and nurturing training.
Learn everything you need to know about the grounding and inherently restful practice of Hot Stone Restorative Yoga. Learn for yourself, or teach a hot stone restorative yoga class to others.
In this 10-hour course, you will learn:
- History and benefits of hot stone restorative
- How to teach a hot stone restorative class
- How to safely use the heated basalt stones
- Restorative postures and gentle hands on adjustments
- How and where to place the heated basalt stones
- How to work with different body sizes, shapes, and abilities
- How to protect your body and energy while assisting students
- How to organize students, props, and space
- Prop hacks for when you don’t have traditional props on hand
- Tips on how to promote and manage hosting a hot-stone restorative class
- Training manual will be provided
You will receive a Yoga Alliance Approved certificate upon completion of this course!
Pritpal Singh at Mind to Body Yoga and Fitness is a Yoga Alliance Continuing Education Provider (YACEP’S) which recognizes her as an expert in one or more of Yoga Alliances Educational Categories.
Aug 2019 Hot Stone Restorative Teacher Training Schedule
Saturday Aug 24 - 9:00 am to 8:00 pm (10 hours - 2:00 to 3:00 pm lunch break)
$299.00 + Hst for 10 Hours of Restorative YTT
Includes Hot Stone Restorative TT Manual
I recently completed my Restorative Yoga Teacher Training with Pritpal Singh @ Mind To Body Yoga & Fitness. I highly recommend this studio to anyone who may be interested in yoga certifications, upgrading courses or to simply enjoy the practice & benefits of yoga. The studio itself is very clean, calming & roomy; any props required are available for use for free. Pritpal was an amazing teacher; she is knowledgeable, interesting, witty, kind & patient. Her warm manner was infectious! Her demonstrations & notes were easy to follow & understand. Originally, I dreaded spending an entire weekend in class but, to my surprise, the training was so enjoyable & interesting that it seemed to be over in the blink of an eye & I ended up wishing it lasted longer! Many thanks for your exceptional guidance Pritpal!