2020 Vision Board Party ($35 + HST) with Sara
Time to set your 2020 goals!
Join us for a fun interactive afternoon as we set our goals for the new year. We will begin with a short guided meditation, journal some gratitude entries and intentions, then with the right mindset, we will build our boards.
What is a Vision Board?
- A Vision Board is a picture of the future you would like to have. You Dream it and you Create it with pictures and positive words of affirmations to help you visualize it.Walt Disney said, “If you can dream it, you can do it.”
- Steve Harvey’s famous words, “Write your vision and make it plain. If you’re not using a vision board to achieve your dreams… Start.”
- These pictures keep your vision alive because you look at it daily.
- It acts as a reminder to your mind to look for ways to bring your dreams to you.
- A Vision Board is an active way to have a better future. Visualization activates your creative mind and programs your brain to bring the right resources to you.
Benefits of using a Vision Board:
- Living more strategic – because events are planned
- Get clear on what you want for your future
- Feel more in control of your life and motivated
- Attract opportunities because you're focused
- Develop good habits and better time management
- Live happier and joyful because you're organized
- Reduce stress
The boards will be supplied but feel free to bring your own photos, magazines, glue, stickers or anything else you might like to use on your board. We will also bring extra magazines.
Date: Sat, Jan 25, 2020
Time: 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Investment: $35 + HST